Horizon Europe - Cluster 5 calls 2023 - VIRTUAL Brokerage Event
Within the Framework of the EC Horizon Europe Cluster 5 Infoday, GREEENET, the network of Horizon Europe CL5 National Contact Points, is organizing a networking and brokerage event - jointly supported by Enterprise Europe Network - focusing on the 2023 calls for proposals from the Work Programme of "Cluster 5: Climate, Energy and Mobility"!
The main objective of the event is to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding, supporting the development of consortia and project ideas.
Participants looking for partners will have the opportunity to present their own organization and project ideas in 2 different ways:
• Brief oral presentation (4 minutes max.)
• Bilateral meetings (max. 20 minutes each)
The GREENET Brokerage Event will be organized in a virtual mode. Both, pitching session and bilateral meetings will be online through the platform. Please go to "how it works" for more details.
EC Cluster 5 Infoday: December 15th and 16th , from 9:30 to 12:30
GREEENT Virtual Brokerage Event, December 15th:
- Pitching session from 13:10 to 15.00
- Bilateral meetings from 15:10 to 17:30
Registration deadline: 9th December
Meeting request deadline: 14th December (opening the 10th of November)
Who should attend?
The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in the forthcoming Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 topics:
- Research Centers
- Private companies (including SMEs and large companies)
- Public authorities/Governmental organisations
- Clusters, Hubs
- other R&D stakeholders
Future coordinators and interested partners from all European Member States or HE associated countries are encouraged to attend the event.
The event will provide you with the opportunity to:
- discuss and refine your project ideas with potential partners
- build collaborations and join consortia
The event focuses on following Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 calls 2023:
- Climate sciences and responses
- Cross-sectoral solutions for the climate transition
- Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply
- Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use
- Clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes
- Safe, Resilient Transport and Smart Mobility services for passengers and goods
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation are mandatory to attend the brokerage event. When registering, please, include at least one Project Cooperation in the Marketplace section with information on what expertise you are offering or you are looking for against the topic(s) of your interest.
This B2B matchmaking forum is looking to help partners to further improve and develop their innovative idea/technology / product / service and is not a unique ‘buyer – seller’ event.
The B2B matchmaking forum should similarly not be used by consultants to sell their advisory services to clients. Consultants with specific expertise to become partners of Horizon Europe projects for instance are welcome provided they explain this expertise and give references of past Horizon 2020 projects they have been involved in.